Speaking At Your Event
At SenSci we know how important it is to have an entertaining and informative expert at your conferences, which is why we have four different bed bug experts from various backgrounds available for your speaking engagements.
Below you will find short biographies on each speaker but additional information can be provided by filling out our Speaker Request form. Pricing, presentation samples and topics are available upon request.
Director of Innovation and Technical Content
Renowned bed bug expert, Jeffrey White, has over 10 years of experience as an entomologist and offers his expertise in many different areas of entomology including; bed bug research, protocol development, and evaluating the efficacy of bed bug treatment methods. Click Here to view Jeff’s Speaker Profile
Media Appearances & Recent Speaking Engagements
- Featured as a bed bug expert on ABC’s The View, NBC’s Nightly News with Brian Williams, NBC’s Today’s Show, ABC’s World News Tonight with Diane Sawyer, among many others.
- Canadian Pest Management Association.Halifax, Nova Scotia. April 2016. Creating a Replicable Bed Bug Treatment Protocol.
- Association Quebecoise de la Gestion Parasitaire: Bi-Annual Conference. Montreal, Quebec, Canada. March 2016. Treating and Monitoring for Bed Bugs.
- New York Pest Control Association: Bed Bug Expert Seminar. Queens, NY. January 2016. What to Consider When Treating for Bed Bugs.
Entomology, PhD Candidate in the Department of Entomology at the University of FL
Brittany Campbell, who is currently a PhD. student for the Department of Entomology at the University of Florida, has worked alongside some of the top bed bug researchers, including Virginia Tech’s Dr. Dini Miller and Dr. Philip Koehler of the University of Florida. She received her Master’s degree, advised under Dr. Miller, studying early bed bug life stages and their resistance to insecticides. Click Here to view Brittany’s Speaker Profile
- Doctor of Philosophy (Entomology) Candidate – University of Florida (2014 – current) Dissertation title: Biology and Control of Two Species of Human Parasitic Bed Bugs: Cimex lectularius Linnaeus and Cimex hemipterus Fabricius (GPA 3.9)
- Masters of Life Science (Entomology) – Virginia Tech (2011-2014) Thesis title: Morphological and Physiological Characteristics that Contribute to Insecticide Resistance in Bed Bug (Cimex lectularius L.) Eggs (GPA 3.5)
Dr. Amanda Eiden
Postdoctoral Research Associate at Rutgers University
Dr. Amanda Eiden is a Postdoctoral Research Associate at Rutgers University under the direction of top bed bug researcher Dr. Changlu Wang. Her research focus is building-wide bed bug and German cockroach integrated pest management in low-income housing. Dr. Eiden earned her PhD from the University of Florida studying pesticide resistance in the brown dog tick, Rhipicephalus sanguineus, an urban and veterinary pest, and has given nine talks on resistance management. She is also pursuing a Master’s in Business Administration so she can build bridges between science and business by incorporating research-proven methods into business practice. Click Here to view Amanda’s Speaker Profile
- Doctorate (Entomology) – University of Florida (2010 –2013) 18 hours of professional teaching development seminars. Dissertation: Determining acaricide resistance levels and mechanisms in Rhipicephalus sanguineus (Latreille) to chemicals used to treat domestic animals and residential environments. GPA 3.72
National Account Manager at BedBug Central and Cooper Pest Solutions
Danny White serves as sought after bed bug treatment consultant and account manager for BedBug Central. White has specialized in the complex issues surrounding the execution of bed bug treatments in office structures and commercial facilities for the past six years. His expertise in the dynamic and challenging practice of bed bug treatments was garnered under the training of nationally regarded entomologists Richard Cooper and Jeffrey White. Click Here to view Danny’s Speaker Profile
Noted Speaking Engagements
- PCT Virtual Bed Bug Conference. April 2016
- Pennsylvania Pest Management Association Conference. Scranton, PA. April 2016.
To request a Speaker for your next Conference or Event, fill out the contact form below and we will be in touch shortly.
Complete Speaker Series
Jeff White's Speaker Profile
Danny White's Speaker Profile
Brittany Campbell's Speaker Profile
Amanda Eiden's Speaker Profile
The World of Bed Bug Detection
Bed Bug Interceptor Maintenance
Top 5 Reasons to Use Interceptors as Part of a Bed Bug Treatment Program
One of the most effective devices for bed bug monitoring and management are bed bug interceptors. As pest control providers, we know that all pests can provide difficulties when it comes to treatments but, bed bugs are often one of the trickiest pests to eliminate....
SenSci Virtual Bed Bug Boot Camp Open For Registration
The virtual training session will be held August 26-27, 2021 Trenton, NJ – SenSci’s Virtual Bed Bug Boot Camp is back and will be held on August 26-27, 2021. The Virtual Bed Bug Boot Camp is a two-day virtual training course for pest management professionals focusing...
SenSci Debuts New Look, Products and Safety Measures
The Pest Control Manufacturer Introduces New Logos, Products and More Trenton, NJ – SenSci™ has gone through a tremendous transformation in 2021 by introducing a new product, two redesigned products, a new logo and freshly vaccinated experts eager for travel. “We’ve...
SenSci University Hosts Another Virtual Bed Bug Boot Camp
SenSci University Hosts Another Virtual Bed Bug Boot Camp After a sold-out February class, SenSci Opens March Class Lawrenceville, NJ – SenSci University’s Virtual Bed Bug Boot Camp will be held again on March 24-25, 2021 after a successful sold-out February class....
University Research Highlights Bed Bug Monitoring For Housing Authorities
Research Illustrates a Cost-Effective Bed Bug Monitoring Option for Multi-Unit Facilities Lawrenceville, NJ – Bed bugs continue to cause multi-family housing authorities headaches when it comes to early detection and treatment, however, recent research has created a...